Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

trouble x2

what do you get when your sister goes out of town with her boyfriend for the weekend?
a dose of double trouble

trouble #1 instantly tries to demonstrate his position for the weekend
trouble #2 doesn't give it up that easily though
which makes for a lot of this
and this
and plenty of this

after i had enough of the above, i sent the 2 trouble makers outside.
which makes my 2nd mistake.
you can view the first time i made this mistake here.
this time i'm seeing double
"it wasn't me"- reggie claims
"i'm innocent"- exclaims honey
"i could get used to this place"
all in a day's play

and for the grand finale, here's a video (i was concentrating more on sound than video, so please feel free to close your eyes and just listen..).

ray says i should have shown who was making the noise at the end, but to tell you the truth.. i was a little scared. i guess the guy who 'could get used to this place' changed his mind when he was put in a kennel..

1 comment:

shari said...

awww. i love those two of your puppies!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP