Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Monday, August 31, 2009

a birthday sunday

what a wonderful sunday!
i got to sleep in with ray, listen to an awesome message at church, take pictures of cute birthday kids, take pictures of our friends from our lifegroup, and get to know some of our neighbors better. aand, the weather was fabulous. the only thing i didn't do was post this blog yesterday. and yesterday was important, because the oldest of my texan siblings turned 16 yesterday! now here's where i could go into the 'he's getting so old! boy i remember when i used to change his diapers, wipe his nose, and watch him play with his cars while only wearing his underwear!' i could, but i won't. #1 it might embarrass him. #2 it might make me sound old. so we won't go there. instead, i'll let you see what a handsome young man he is

speaking of birthdays, one of our neighbors/friends called to see if i could take some pics of their 2 kids for an invite for their joint bday party at the end of the month. i said of course! (this is the man who resurrected my computer, so i owe him more than a few pics!)
here's their little girl, avery
and their son, mason
what a better way to say birthday than with icecream!



now i have a clarification from my last post. i guess you can't me married and have a surprise with out it being a baby. it's not a baby! or at least not ray and i's baby. it may be the baby of my and my photography (clue #1). so don't worry darla, you will not find out your a grandma by looking at your computer screen. :c)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP