Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

lightning, camera, action

off in the distance is a cloud. a nice, white, puffy cloud. honey is happy to be trotting along beside me as we cruise the the trail at the park. as i take in the scenery, i notice that the cloud keeps lighting up, like camera flashes from a crowded stadium. in awe of the moment (quiet park, beautiful weather, no thunder, and a innocent, but also extremely volatile cloud), i keep my eyes on the white lighting cloud as i make my way back to the car. when i get home, ray already has the camera set up in the backyard, also amazed by the sight. (*picture this, lights all out in the house, camera set up outside, and ray going back in forth between grilling and shooting all while wearing a headlamp.. love it!). we set up the tripod, invite another photofriend over, and spend the evening out on our back patio, enjoying the show God provided.









this last shot is really blurry, but it gives you a picture of the whole scene..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

absolutely beautiful...GREAT JOB!!!

Anonymous said...

these are very cool!!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP