Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

cheryl and josh engaged

cheryl is just one of the reasons photolife.tv has been such a blessing.
she joined our life group about a year ago, and i feel totally blessed to have her as a friend now. aaaaand, i'm really excited for what is going on in cheryl's life right now. she is going to be renewing her vows on the 12th of next month to a man she has loved, and will continue to love. i can't wait to shoot their wedding pics (they are getting married on the ranch that she works at), but for now, here's their fun engagements that we took in the downtown okc area on Saturday.

a door she has been drooling over :c)
i love sweet moments
and fun buildings!
these 2 are on fire right now, and totally doing as the wall says :c)
twirling fun
your stunning cheryl!
i like the lighting, repetitious windows, framing, and the moment :c)
green bokeh and true love
undisputed, their devotion to God and each other

i almost felt like i was in the mountains with the beautiful trees..
time for some love flair!
showing off the stellar shoes

more details
i know it's not the sharpest, but i really like this shot
what a team!
and this is what you get when you photograph a photographer..
really cool ideas that come out of your camera, but their mind!
this was a shot cheryl said she wanted, and i think they turned out great! love the creativity!

i love you cheryl and josh! your beautiful, sweet, and fun. i can't wait to see Christ work through you guys as a family in the years to come :c)

2 comments:

capturedbycheryl.com said...

Thank you so much....you are a blessing to my life and Josh and we can't wait!! 31 more days....woo hoo!!! I love them You are so awesome!!!

Belinda said...

These are awesome! we need to get together sometime soon!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP