Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

ruanways

last wed night, ray and i wisked away to dallas to spend some much needed time together
(thurs and friday of the trip have been our only evenings together since atleast aug 5).
so in dallas we made no plans, saw no friends, and had no itinerary. we were simply together.
well, us and the iphone. yes.. the iphone was our resterautn picker, navigator, and music maker. it was great.. onto the pics~
here's us the the nice little resteraunt the app, urban spoon, chose for us.

we spent hours at the dallas arboretum. this is a shot of ray's, which i love
from working the camera, to working the field
go sooners! ;c)

we enjoyed this view
while lying here. it was so peaceful
then we moved onto a noisey waterfall
which provoked this and this
and some of this
we kept seeing all these kids who looked like they came straight out of the swimming pool, but couldn't figure out where they were coming from. at the very end we found this.. fun!
the very cool enteryway to the above pic
ray and i playing in our super cool hotel, the stoneleigh
on friday we spent some time at the sculpure museum
??
ouch! the end :c)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP