Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Priscilla's Bridals

At last. Just like the song.
At last Priscilla and Shelby will be united as one. Today they will say their vows in front of family and friends at the beautiful Tres Suenos winery (always near to my heart!). There will be many fabulous pictures to come from their wedding, but for now, here's some of Priscilla's bridals. She chose Yukon park for the location, and I think it made a fabulous setting for her! The bouquet is actually just some wild flowers that I picked on the side of the road on my way to the shoot. enjoy-

Bridal-11-Edit

vert2

Bridal-37

Bridal-113-Edit



Bridal-137

Bridal-225


No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP