Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Elyssa's Quinceanera

It was my first Quinceanera to attend, and I just happened to be shooting it.
I was told it would not be a typical quinceanera, but that it would honor the tradition of a 15 year old young woman dedicating her life to the Lord. At this point, I didn't even realize that is what a quinceanera was for! I thought it was similar to our sweet 16 parties (which have no meaning), but apparently, I was wrong. And so glad that I was. Elyssa is the daughter of Rosa and Sam, and as I said in their wedding post, this is a family that I just love and admire. The day was beautiful and the event was glorious, as Elyssa promised to be a women of God in front of friends and family. After the ceremony, everyone enjoyed some delicious Mexican food and a dip in the pool. With a big thanks to the family who let us borrow their home, we had a fantastic location!

The girls got to spend a couple hours in a limo

Like I said, a beautiful day at a stunning location
6-25-14

Details
6-25-96

6-25-99

While some were hard at work..
6-25-95

Others were hard a play!
6-25-101 6-25-103

Girlfriends
6-25-107

Being girlfriends
6-25-110

Sweetness

A true princess ;c)
6-25-114

The ceremony

6-25-275

6-25-355

Let the fun begin!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos AND LOVE the pool! I'm so jealous

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP