Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Ray's 26th Birthday

Last Sunday I hosted a surprise birthday party for my husband.
I've thrown several surprise bday parties for Ray since we've been together, and he has yet to ever catch on.. I'm just that good :c)
This year, I wanted to have a kickball/sushi party on the 4th, and even though the rain tried to give me a hard time, it held off on us just enough so that we could have a slick and super fun game of kickball! Too bad for Ray he was on the losing team.. but we enjoyed ourselves decked out in sweatbands and all. I (being a poor photographer while hosting) didn't take my camera out there, so I'm still waiting to get pics from another camera. I'll share with you when I get them!
Then we headed back to my house for some good 'ol homemade sushi (pizza was there for the non-sushi people). I was a little nervous about making sushi for ~20 with it being my 3rd time to make it, but I had all the ingredients prepped, we had some delicious meats, and I had help from Nhu, a Vietnamese friend who is a pro at sushi. It turned out great, the sushi tasted fabulous and people had a blast. We ended the party with fireworks (yep, I can throw a bday party that big ;c). Thanks to all who came and made the night fabulous!

Some friends from Tulsa
DSCN0539

Nhu and our sushi spread
DSCN0535

A ginormous roll full of every option we had.
DSCN0538

I made Ray a homemade ice cream cake.. yumm! It wasn't pretty, but it tasted good!
DSCN0541

Edmond's fireworks (the rain made me keep my big camera inside..)
DSCN0549

Ray and I (and chris)
DSCN0545

Braden enjoying the show!
DSCN0547

I love friends :c)
DSCN0550


DSCN0551


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP