Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sneak Peak from the weekend

:c)
All I can do is smile at this post
This was my first weekend to shoot 2 weddings in one weekend (sandwiched by a wedding the weekend before and after- whew!). But what a group of weddings! Each was a beautiful in it's own unique way, but each full of God and love. When scanning through the pics for some samples for this post, I found it interesting how different each picture was that was shot in somewhat a similar way.
The first wedding was of Krista and Spencer. Krista is the daughter of Creel McFarland, former leader of photolife group and definitely a big part of my photographic learning and growth. The wedding was at the Dominion House, a location I have been so excited to shoot! The entire group was fun and we had a blast, despite the heat!

Ceremony shot
7-16-1084

Krista's brother, Caleb, bringing the power of the Spirit with his prayer
7-16-1037

Laughter during the ceremony
7-16-1129

What a stellar looking group!
7-16-1426

Love
7-16-1449

ahhh, the couple, the colors, the outdoors, the lanscape...
7-16-1507

Love this! Your beautiful Krista and Spencer!
7-16-1470

Saturday night was the long awaited wedding of Priscilla and Shelby. I work with Priscilla at Deaconess and she booked me for this wedding about a year and a half ago when I still hadn't shot many weddings. But the date for these two love birds finally arrived and it was a beautiful event (and hot, very hot, but thankfully they were all troopers as well!). Priscilla and Shelby said their vows in the forest of Tres Suenos Winery (always a love of mine).

The ceremony
P+S-613

Shelby couldn't take his eyes off his bride :c)
P+S-1813

Laughter in this ceremony as well!
P+S-1810

Another fabulous looking crew!
P+S-797

More love
P+S-1406

And sweet moments
P+S-1402

I love this so much. Nothing looks better than a beautiful couple and some sun flair! Love you Priscilla and Shelby!
P+S-1324

More to come when I fully edit, but I just want to say thank you to Krista & Spencer and Priscilla & Shelby for the fabulous weekend. God bless your marriages and enjoy your honeymoons!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP