Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Mexico Wedding: Preview

I was not intending to write this post sitting on this chair, or in this house, or even in this country! Last weekend I was blessed to be Katie and David's wedding photographer as they tied the knot at a resort on a Mexican beach. That's right, my first official destination wedding! So, to celebrate, I planned on writing this post, sitting in my room, at the resort, next to the beach. But then I realized I would much rather be at the beach than in my room. So now that I'm back in the US and there's no ocean calling my name, here's a sneak peak at this gorgeous wedding. I'm not sure if I can quite call it a peak with 13 pictures.. but here we go-

There's so many details I could drool over.. the beautiful bride, her gorgeous dress, the bright colors, and the Mexican flair... wipe..
K+S-1

Thank you Lord, for the splendor of Your creation.
K+S-2

They were excited to make it official!
K+S-3

A beautiful ceremony for a beautiful couple!
K+S-4

The newly weds got to enjoy a little Mariachi music after the ceremony
K+S-5

Then it was picture time.
My second shooter, Chainey, captured this beauty :c)
K+S-6

I enjoyed playing with the beach props!
K+S-7

And capturing real moments :c)
K+S-8

Honestly, this is an all time fave.. love it!
K+S-9

I told you!
K+S-10

I don't think we're in Oklahoma anymore..
K+S-13

These two put together a great beach look
K+S-12

And for the grand finale... a dip to mimic the palm! (and Katie said they couldn't dip.... look what happens when you become one!)
K+S-11

There will be more to come! But first I want to say thanks so much to Katie and David and their fabulous families. We couldn't have enjoyed our time down there any more!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Great job! I loooove the last picture...so yummy!

capturedbycheryl.com said...

Great job girlie....what an awesome wedding and location to shoot at.....I'm drooling :-)

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP