Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Connor's 18 Month

My husband Ray has been 26 for an entire day now.
We celebrated his birthday, al0ng the our nation's independence this past Sunday.
I'll share pics when I receive them back from people (I'm learning it's hard to host and shoot..).
So for now, here's the super fabulous Thomas family back for another round of shooting. Connor has been on the front end of the kids I've been shooting since birth, so I always enjoy seeing what each new stage will bring. At 18 months, containment was key, especially when your on top of steep rocks with a boy who is enjoying his newly mastered skill of changing elevation while walking. But I enjoyed my time with this little stud.. enjoy-

Family photo op at the lighthouse at Hefner
6-25-4-Edit

6-25-64

6-25-46

6-25-84

6-25-126

6-25-162-Edit

6-25-227

6-25-269

6-25-264-Edit

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP