Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Friday, July 16, 2010

God is soo good!

God is so good.
Do you know that? Do you believe that?
Sometimes I wish I was more eloquent with my words so I could share with you the glory of God in a profound way. But I'm not. All I can do is can share with you my story as it unfolds, and I know that the Spirit will bless it and use it as He wishes. Today my story intertwined with another photographer's, Amy Wenzel, who is much more eloquent and is truly living each day by the Spirit. I've mentioned her family on here before (they were a prayer request last year when they discovered her husband has brain cancer). I have been following her since (yes, blogger stalker-wise, I do not know her personally), and a post I read this morning went right along with my bible study today. I'll let her tell the rest, please enjoy!

http://www.throughthefireblog.com/?p=128

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loved the full story - thank you for sharing it with me

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP