Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Samula & Rosa Wed!

Hey there!
We have returned safely from our trip, and of course there will be pictures to come..
but for now, I wanted to catch up on some of my professional pictures from this month!
This is the lovely Samuel and Rosa. Their story is beautiful and includes the typical, and not always typical ups and downs (including divorce from each other), which made their uniting in marriage again a truly blessed event. I was just thrilled to get to witness this couple and their story, I feel blessed to have seen the power in forgiveness and the greatness of our God. They were married on Easter weekend, which I think is very appropriate considering that we celebrate the rebirth of Jesus, and now they have the rebirth of their marriage. I don't know where you personally are at right now in your relationship with God and/or your spouse, but from seeing these two, I can tell you that a personal relationship is possible! Praise Him!

Samuel & Rosa were married at LifeChurch South Campus surrounded by family and friends
































No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP