Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Autsin is Awesome

It's finally that time.
In a couple minutes I will be headed to Austin for the Capitol 10K Run and some good times with family and friends (and a little IKEA shopping :c)
Here's a sneak peak at my 5 shoots in 4 days last week.
The first was my second annual Nurse Exemplar shoot for Deaconess
The second, 2 houses for Brass Brick Homes

The third, a creative engagement for Stephanie and Todd (I'll explain why this is unedited in a minute)
The fourth, a super fun senior, Tessia
And finally, the gorgeous and emotional wedding of Samuel and Rosa

And after all this shooting, guess what happens?
Yep, the computer bums out (yes, the brand new Mac we got this year). So that's been off getting fixed all this week, which means I'm on my old laptop trying to get done what I can. But now I'll leave all that behind for a trip to Austin, and hopefully come back to a working imac!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP