Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Capitol 10K, check!

Good morning!
I have officially complete the Captiol 10K in Austin, TX! I just wanted to share a bit of my trip with you :c)

Here's Kacey and Lindsey on the night we got in, hard at work cooking some cupcakes for a 1 year boy's birthday party.
Saturday morning Kacey and I were blessed to have a delicious lunch at Chuy's with our uncle and cousins from our step-mom's side of the family.

Later that night we went to Congress bridge to watch the bats fly, I felt very much like I was in Gothem...

And this, this was our night-before-a-10k-run dinner that we consumed at 10:30 at night :c/

And yes.. we finished our runs, all with good times! The day was cool, the course was hilly, and we are successful!

Have a great Sunday!
We've got brunch and bocce next, more hanging out, IKEA tomorrow, and then back to Oklahoma!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP