Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

my sweet hubby

i know that you don't particularly care how amazing my husband is,
but since this is my blog, i thought i'd share :c)
i came home from work on tuesday and ray took me to a nice little italian place in downtown edmond that neither of us had been to. it was quiet and private and the perfect location for us to celebrate.
here's the pic (with the iphone of course, but you can see the mood of the place..)
(this is to prove that it is actually ray i'm snuggled up to :c)
then on wednesday night i get home from clinicals at 10:30 pm to find a note on the door that says 'follow the trail'. i walk in and see a rose petal trail lined with candles...
at the end of the trail, there's a warm bubble bath, a glass of anniversary wine (from tres suenos), jack johnson singing his heart to me, a beautiful cactus plant with pink flowers, and, of course, the 'wifey card' that i always love.
not bad, huh?

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP