Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

happy halloween!

happy halloween!!
this is a post from the mixture of halloween events over the past week. again, i tried to make them all cool and spiffy with boarders and my logo, but photoshop kept freezing up on me, and it's way to nice outside for me to be in here trying to fix this.. so you'll see pics both ways.
to start, here's some pumpkins from the carving party i had on tuesday with my good friends, beth, sydnie, nichole and thier hubbies


and here's the pumpkin carving party at my house on sunday. if you didn't make it, i'm going to try to keep it up as an annual tradition, so join us next year! (ps, forgive me if these next few pics aren't the best, i don't do a great job of hosting and photographing..)


here's the kids table with their mad crazy decorating skills


lily and hannah showing off their stellar pumpkins


the adult table


yummm...


loren and his evil eye..


what it takes to create a masterpiece!


i helped lindsey carve this kitty


and here's my puppy taking it easy (after knocking down a couple of the kids above..) photo courtesy of ray


here's our baby torture session...


ray carvin' it up


meet art! he'se soon to be our new roomie (he'll start moving in this week!)


our 2 life group babies.. aren't they cute!


chris trying to make it up to his son for the whole pumpkin ordeal :c)


here's ray and our friend/fellow coworker at the chesapeake halloween party yesterday. even though they look pretty stinkin' awesome as walker texas ranger and ranger trabet, they didn't place in the costume party.


they are pretty upset because they got beat out by fuzzy dice... (this is not my picture, but ray wanted me to post a pic just so you'd know). they were not happy


and to end on a happy note, this is the sunset we got to drive towards on our way home from tulsa last saturday.. beautiful!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP