Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

the parcells

here's a great little family that was referred to me through my friend, sydnie (thanks syd!).
grant and sarah choose mitch park to be the location for the pics of their super cute boy, luke. although the day was windy (what's new..), it was gorgeous fall weather during our shoot. i had a blast hanging out with these guys, i hope you enjoy the pics :c)
(sidenote: i just spent a while making a nice black border, putting my stamp on each pic, and saving my copyright info... but apparently nothing saved. booo. i'll figure this stuff out one day..)
my favorite willow tree



oh these eyes make my heart melt!

i love his face here..

a cute portrait

love this shot!

always a favorite of mine
there's just something in this shot, his determination and squiched up body, it makes me smile :c)

such a cute moment

a good father son shot


another nice family portrait

father son fun


cute!

a little monkey-- love it!



1 comment:

Brandi Sue said...

I was gonna list my faves but that list got too long haha, great job!!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP