Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

michelle&brandon wed

michelle and brandon wed 2 weeks ago when it was pouring rain in the city. thankfully, they chose the beautiful thunderbird chapel in norman for wedding, where we didn't see a drop of rain. the location was stunning, the ceremony was touching, and the reception was full of humor and fun. thanks for letting me participate in this special day michelle and brandon!
her stunning dress
the happy bride
and an excited groom
getting ready


like i said, a stunning bride for a stunning location

this little flower girl had some great help!
brandon waiting for his bride
stunning
okay, so i didn't take the whole wedding in b&w, but i think with all the lines, my favorites are the black and white
belinda's smile
beautiful

again.. more lines!

this was brandon's edition :c)
i Incorporated the grooms cake topper for the ring pic
(fyi, this won't be my last post to feature pistol pete..)
she's gorgeous!
the exit
i love kids and bubbles. always have. always will.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP