Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

i'm still alive!

so, it's probably not the best to wait a week before posting again after your last post was about a fire burning within a mile of your house. if you were concerned, thank you, and i'm sorry. we are safe. they were able to keep the fire cointained, although it was an all night battle.
as for me, ray and i had a busy weekend, with 3 parties to attend, 3 photo shoots, 3 different desserts to make, a trip to tulsa, and a meeting with lifegroup. whew.. so, i'll have a lot to post! first i want to give some birthday shout-outs to my sister kacey, and abby, nikki, rucker, deshawna, and heather. happy bday! now, here's a few photos from our friday night party with the crew in tulsa (it was a costume party in honor of abby and nikki's bdays). ray and i went as bikers, as seen in the movie super troopers, with me going as a motorcycle biker and ray dressing as a bicycle biker. it was fun :c)
the girls

the boys

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP