Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

my weekend of weddings is almost over.
thursday i had the awesome opportunity to second shoot a wedding at the capitol with my friend and fello photog, creel mcfarland. he has been such a blessing in my photography career and i admire his abilities.
friday ray and i made a trip back to tulsa for one of my little sister's friends weddings. although we missed the actual ceremony (dang turnpike construction!), we had fun at the reception.
then on saturday it was back home for a bachelorette party for my friend nichole. ray attended the bachelor party that took place next door to the bachellorette. we had a fun night, full of good food and many laughs. our friend beth is the most stunning hostess, and can throw together an elaborate menu that makes us all feel like royalty. and my friend sydnie, who hosted at her house, served us all up in style, esp. out on their new deck/pergola! they've been putting a ton of hours in to get it ready for they party, and i'm super impressed with their skills! i mainly took detail pics, and let all the point and shoot cameras get the people shots..

beth's brownie wedding cakes
our appetizer set up
the desserts
the beautiful pergola
the bar set up
look at how stunning that is!
the goodies
yum
beth made a mashed potato martini bar...fabulous!
here's ashley, modeling all the good food!
it was a blast to hang out with my friends. ray is still in bed recovering from the poker/pizza party that went on next door (it's 11:20am).
to finish my wedding weekend, i will be taking a second set of nichole and rus's engagments tonight, so check back for more soon!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP