Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

prayers for david

i have a request.
its a prayer request.
a prayer request for someone i've never met, and don't know, but that my heart goes out to.
i first saw david on jasmine stars blog (one i follow routinely), and today as i was posting pics for my own blog and stalking my usual, i read jasmine's latest post about david. he is the husband of a friend of hers who was on a business trip when he accidentally bumped his head. having some initial difficulty speaking, he went to bed and woke up feeling better the next day. feeling better until he had a seizure, that is. turns out he has a tumor in his brain, and the hit to the head has allowed them to find it. it sounds like he is a strong christian, and is using every bit of his situation to glorify God. this makes me happy to see, so i wanted to share is story, and ask for prayers for this man. visit jasmine's blog to put a face to the name, and david's blog to read the whole story and leave your words of encouragement. now, some encouragement from david himself, posted on his blog today...
"Here is my thought to you right now:
I waited patiently on the Lord to help me,and he turned to me and heard my cry.
He lifted me out of the pit of despair,out of the mud and the mire.
He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along.
He has given me a new song to sing,a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see what he has done and be astounded
They will put their trust in the Lord.Psalm 40:1-3"

2 comments:

capturedbycheryl.com said...

Thank you so much for that blog post!!!!

ashley o. said...

i knew you'd be the one to comment on this! :c) def. keep him in your prayers...

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP