Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

ray plays softball?

whew.. pulling weeds sure does work the thighs! i had a morning of yard work today, and the sad thing is, 1. it's not done and 2. it's not a big yard! but i got to enjoy some good sun (and for once i appreciated the wind!).
here's the rest of my 'thrusday pics', i ended the day watching ray play softball with our neighbors team. he has never played any kind of baseball before, but of course being a natural athlete, his team has enjoyed his presence. what do they say? 'run ray, run!'
here's how ray look after running!
being new, he plays outfield (which is the only place i've ever played too!)
but i thought it was super cool how the runner framed his teammate, and connected ray..
ready to run
i love that smile :c)
here's our neighbor's little boy, mason.. so cute!
mason with his dad, mike
already on the run!
mike's swing
and his father in law's swing..

as you can see from the scoreboard, it was a tied game (with a great comeback on our part), but in the end, the other team won. but what a great way to enjoy a beautiful summer night~

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP