Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Monday, June 15, 2009

titus's surgery

this weekend was busy with work and helping my sister at her new house.
so, finally, here's some pics from my day last thursday.. titus's surgery.
to update, he is doing well physically, but both legs are in a cast and he's been in some pain. so please continue to keep this precious boy in your prayers (and his worn out mom!)
first, here's little brother, tabias..
and here's titus not so happy about what's going on.
his home health nurse, miss lynn, is a beautiful woman who loves this little boy!
isn't he just precious?
and quite a handful
(photog note: check out the vignetting without any postproduction processing.. cool!)
and here's tabias at home with honey after the hospital (tabias and his family were the ones to give us our dog, honey.. and now i know why honey is as crazy as she is!!)
playing telephone?
this kid is full of attitude!
he was impersonating someone here.. don't ask me who?
and i know this is dark, but check out the intense fighting! no wonder honey wants to fight every time she plays!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP