Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

congrats nichole and rus!

congrats nichole and rus!
right now i am attending the wedding of my good friends.. we're in texas, it's beautiful weather, good friends, and a fabulous wedding (i just know this is how it will go, but i actually preposted this blog..).
and to go with the fabulous wedding, here are the amazing pictures i have been so stoked to post! nichole makes a stunning bride, and really pulled of the vintage look here. we shot these at the okc capitol, and had a blast with our friend sydnie (who was nichole's hair stylist and the crafter this amazing veil- out of a rectangle of $3 fabric.. amazing!!) on to the (many) pics!
inside the museum
isn't she cute?
loved the details
some elevator fun

stunning
she made such a good model!
of course, love the light..
i love her expression, her stance, her confidence.. i love her!!
this one has a madonna-ish feel..
syd spotted this door and it made for some fabulous pics!
beautiful oklahoma sky
and oklahoma sun!
doesn't she look straight out of a magazine?!
elegant in the setting sun..
all the details
nichole, thank you, i love you, and your beautiful!



after the wedding we are giving someone a suprise visit.. yay! more details to come

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP