Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

my fathers day with my dad

hello from odessa, tx
ray and i drove down sunday to surprise my dad with a visit on fathers day! we got to walk into a cookout of fabulous fajitas and fun family. it's been over a year since i've seen most of this family, so it was great to see everyone again! 
here's me and my dad :c)
and the rest of the family
my cute cousin, avery
my sister and grandma
the soccer game going on in my parents backyard
beautiful sunset! (photographed by my sister)
and then on monday, we took a family trip to carlsbad, this was a photo a snapped on our way (shot through the window, while we're moving about 75 mph)
beautiful!
and here's some shots from inside carlsbad... its amazing





tonight i just got done photography my family for family portraits, yay!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP