Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

nichole&rus: round 2

here's the post i was in the process of working on yesterday!
this is my lovely friend nichole, whom you've heard quite a bit about lately. it was her bachelorette party last weekend, and i've also done bridals and another engagement of her. so here goes round 2!

the cute couple


okay, so i just love the light bursting out of their joined hands :c)



so cute!
and beautiful!

now for the bike section..
russ surprised nichole with this super cool bike on her birthday, and i really enjoyed all the shots we got, so i'm posting several, even though they're very similar..
i love the perfect circle here with this ring around it, how cool!

lovin' it!
and for a different scene..
thanks again nichole and rus.. just a week and a half!
also, i have another prayer request, my friend contessa has a son with cerebral palsy, and he will be having surgery on his legs tomorrow. now any surgery is dangerous, but with titus' bad lungs, he's at a disadvantage. but he's a super tough little guy, so please keep him in you prayers, surgery is at 1:00 tomorrow (thursday). thanks!

1 comment:

capturedbycheryl.com said...

Love this shoot.....this is why I want you to shoot us....you are amazing.....you are a blessing to my life. Love ya!!!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP