Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Friday, May 15, 2009

nichole&rus

here it is:
i'm not going to give excuses, your not going to give me a hard time. got it? ;c)
i know it's been over a week since i've posted, and i am soo grateful that people actually keep up with me on this thing enough to give me a hard time when i don't post. so i've been going over the list of excuses in my head.. but since that won't change anything, i'll save you from it and move on to the wonderful engagement shoot of my friend nichole! i am so stoked about her and rus's wedding coming up on june 20th, its going to be a fabulous outdoor texas wedding with tons of style and fun. so for their engagement session, they came up with the idea of shooting it at the okc arts festival (they love art, and it was also one of their first dates). i thought it was an awesome idea, and although i slightly underestimated what size of crowd would be there on a beautiful saturday night, we fought through and got some fun shoots!
we started at their house, with a couple of personal interest props
then onto the art!

check out rus's face... too funny..
sweet love
my own art
i love this one, the expression, hair, and color, and movement :c)

i just thought the lady working the sidewalk art was neat..

as you'll be able to see, i enjoyed this bridge

i'm working on trying to get more natural expressions in my pictures, it's not as hard when your photographing two people who are head-over-heals for each other
don't they look like models?
again, love the expressions
thank you festival of arts!
hopefully there will to be a more dressed up edition of the rus and nichole engagement soon..love you guys!

2 comments:

Kriea Arie said...

Nice set ashley!!! I love the bridge ones as well :) Would love to meet up with you sometime!!! Just say when! You know, we have photog meetings every month...There is supposed to be one on Thurs...let me know what you think!

~abi~ said...

fun session! the third to last one is my fave, i think. :)

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP