Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

chuck wagon festival

okay, i've got 8 minutes before we leave for tulsa
but first i wanted to share a few of our shots from the chuck wagon festival with ya!
if we invited you and you did not come, boo on you. it was a beautiful day and a really neat event.. onto the pics!

this was my first shot out of the camera.. pretty cool, huh?
real cowboy cooking..yumm!
this man was making rings out of nails
look at these donuts!! they looked so tasty, we were sitting there salivating, but when they were ready to hand out.. they deemed them for kids only :c(
chuckwagon?

check out the bull, this is how they kept still
ray liked the look of this man
a cowboy with a canon :c)


me, ray and art, our only friend
the 2 john's
and these are ray's photos! he used my rebel and got some really cool shots!



my fav! nice angle ray!

i ran out of time for comments.. i'm actually a minute over, but i hope you enjoy the pics! it was a pretty tricky day with all the drastic lighting changes, but it made for good practice for both ray and i!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP