Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Friday, May 15, 2009

a night of baeball

last thursday, our life group buddies and old college friends invited us to an okc baseball game with them! the evening was beautiful, the company a pleasure, and even though our team didn't do so hot, we got some cool treats at the sonic across the street! thanks so much for inviting us michelle and boz!
the view from our seats (*sidethought:i haven't edited any of these, but i'll bet i could get some pretty cool looking clouds here with photoshop, hmmm..)

meet mr. hu. he was first to bat, and from that moment on, every time he was at plate, people were hooing like an owl, yelling, 'who's on first', and such. my guess, he's heard it all before.
is your ankle supposed to bend that way?
i like this shot, the bat blurred, the outstreatched arm, the ball lookin' like it's going straight for the catcher's 'goods', and the guys along the fence..
and here's ray, me, michelle (and baby), and boz

1 comment:

~abi~ said...

that fourth shot is great! haha :) and you and ray are so cute!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP