Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

exciting :c)

ooooooo... i'm so excited!
we had a fabulous weekend in tipton, great food, great family, and although ray and i didn't catch and fish in the fishing tourney, we enjoyed the amazing weather! i'll share more when i post the pics.
i'm also excited that i got to spend last night with my fabulous friends and an impromptu dinner. ray rocked the grill with his steaks and chicken, and i got to make a homemade apple pie in an adorable apron, it was fabulous :c)
aaand, i'm stoked about the bridal pics i took last week, and finished editing yesterday. here's the scoop, 1 beautiful bride, 2 good friends, 600 some odd pictures, and 6 straight hours of editing. crazy, yes. fabulous, oh yeah. but, since the wedding won't be until next month, you get this little sneak peak.
i hope your weekend was just as exciting!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP