Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Welcome Max

Welcome Max McDowell!
My friends Charlie, Beth, and Mia welcomed this sweet boy into their family a couple weeks ago. He was 3rd in line in my group of friends to be born within a month of each other! Ray, Isaiah, and I made a trip to their house to shoot some newborn pics last Saturday. He is a beautiful baby :c)

Maxblog-10

Maxblog-1



Maxblog-12

Maxblog-5

Maxblog-6

Maxblog-14

Maxblog-13

Maxblog-8

Maxblog-15
Older sister Mia is excited he's here. She's done just great with him.
Maxblog-4
She loves to give him kisses on his head.
Maxblog-11
So sweet :c)
Maxblog-3
Mia, as you know, is in the process of kicking cancer's tail! Here she is showing off all her bracelets people can wear to support this precious warrior princess!
Maxblog-9

Mia just got done with her second round of chemo (Max joined them at the hosp for this each day). Now they have about a week and a half before they start the bone marrow transplant procedure- Continued prayers are much appreciated!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP