Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blessed

I want to take a moment to thank all those who have helped me survive the last 2 weeks :c)

Tonight I cooked my first meal in over 2 weeks! Thanks to our lovely lifegroups, we had food prepared and delivered to us each night from the night we got home from the hospital to last night. It was such a blessing to have yummy food for lunch and dinner and I am so grateful for those who took time out of their busy schedules to take care of us. If you're a lifechurcher... this is what the last 2 sermons at church have been about.. lifegroups is where the church becomes family :c) Muchos gracias to all!

Also, thanks to some fabulous friends in photolife group, I will have plenty of of pics of my precious son. We've done 3 newborn sessions already, with 2 more to go. I will share pics when I get them all together (the below is one that I snapped during Belinda's shoot, isn't he beautiful?)
9-8-9-Edit-1

As I discussed in my last post, a big shout out goes to Christy, who gave me a good nights rest at a much needed time! It really hit me when Ray told me later 'See, God sends help when we need it'. Thank you Father, for taking care of me. I am happy to say that Isaiah has slept great the last 2 nights, waking only to eat every 3-4 hours. Yay!! (now I'm afraid that I've typed that.. tonight will be a different story..)
iphone-22

Another shoutout to my sisters, who make fabulous aunts for my son. Kacey came over Tuesday, Ray's first day back to work, and Judy has been here Wednesday and Thursday. Thanks to their help, I have been able to nap, shower, and even clean! I think Isaiah's enjoyed them as well..
9-8-12

And of course my hubby. I'm blessed that Isaiah has a great dad :c) Even though he had to go back to work at the most difficult time (close), he comes home ready to hold and love his son.
9-8-3

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP