Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sleeping baby

My baby is sleeping on my chest.
This is my favorite position for him, and beginning yesterday, his only way to sleep good.
He has been a great and easy baby since he started sleeping at night, but yesterday he has become more inconsolable. His mom is not very happy about this. We went to the doc and will see how things go. But instead of trying to be up, doing too many things and going to many places, I am relaxing and spending time with my baby. God, thank you for this time, let me treasure it.

In more baby news.. my friend Ashley had her baby, Grayden last night! Isaiah and I plan on visiting them later today, I'll try to come back and post a pic.

*Update: Meet Grayden! Born on 9/14 at 9 pounds and 9 ounces and 22 inches!
9-15-15

Due 9 days apart, Grayden was actually born 19 days after Isaiah, but Isaiah's 3 weeks only gave him 1 extra ounce on his buddy (Isaiah weighed 9.13 today-clothed-which I put at 9.10)!
9-15-17

Welcome Grayden!

Also, we found out that my friend Beth is going in to have her son tonight, so hopefully I'll get to visit and share some pictures tomorrow!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP