Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Stella's 3 Month

What's this?!
3Monthblog-2
A picture of someone other than Isaiah, I do believe!
3Monthblog-3
Who is she? A dashing model?
3Monthblog-1
A giggly girl?
3Month-6
She's Stella Simpson.. Isaiah's future girl ;c) (you can see how entertained he is by her..)
3Monthblog-5

I did a photoshoot of Stella while we were in Tulsa a couple weekends ago.
This was my first shoot since Isaiah, and my first time to be out of the house without him! (Dad watched while we ran to a nearby field, as you'll see below)

Supermodel Stella was not quite feelin' the field.
3Monthblog-6
Although we tried our best efforts..
3Monthblog-7
She wasn't entertained.
3Monthblog-8
We even pulled out the 'fly in the air' routine!
3Monthblog-10
But there's still love for this sweet girl!
3Monthblog-11
Dad and Stella
3Monthblog-12
Mom and Stella
3Monthblog-13
One happy family :c)
3Monthblog-9

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP