Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Friday, September 9, 2011

2 Week Warning-

9-9-22

Hello!
Isaiah is 2 weeks old today, and I thought I'd use him to announce that my pricing on weddings will go up in 2 weeks.

The new pricing will be:

Wedding and 2 sessions (engagement, bridal, or day after): $1800
All day wedding: $1500

I will no longer offer a 4 hour wedding.

Each wedding still comes with all the goods- a second shooter, DVD of edited images with reprint release, all day coverage in multiple locations, reception cards, and images posted on my photocart site for 3 months!

Email me at ashleyo.photo@gmail.com if your interested in booking a wedding before the price increases- thank you!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP