Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Friday, September 23, 2011

4 weeks and a bottle

My baby is 4 weeks old today!
4weeks-3
Just look at how he's changed since 1 week.. (and I changed my photo set up..)
1week-1
To celebrate, his dad let him hit the bottle.. of milk that is! Tonight Isaiah got his first bottle, for some reason I had been nervous about this, but both guys did great and I got a break from feeding-
9-23b-4
Isn't he beautiful? He chowed without much hesitation, ended up taking 5.5 ounces!
9-23b-14
Yesterday I snapped these photos because I couldn't resist his gorgeous eyes looking at me :c)
9-23-29
I kinda love him..
9-23-19
But who couldn't?
9-23-14
Honey was certainly interested (She has mainly stayed away from little man, but I guess he was more approachable on the floor..)
9-23-9
She loves him too!
9-23-38

Isaiah is doing great. We are getting better at getting out on the town now. He still wakes up pretty much every 3 hours at night to eat, and usually sleeps well in between. He still loves sleeping on our chest (and I love for him to be there!). He is holding his head up much stronger now and really starting to grab onto things with his hands. I just can't believe it's been a month already!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP