Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Priscilla & Shelby Wedding

It started with a roll. Well, i guess the relationship started before the roll. But the wedding, it started with a roll. A roll that contained a ring. A ring that contained a heart. Shelby's heart to be exact. And in that 6North breakroom at Deaconess hospital on a lunch break several years ago, Priscilla said yes, yes to Shelby's heart, the ring, and I'm sure the roll. It was definitely the most exciting event that happened that day at work :c) Fast forward a couple years, past the African wedding dress shopping, location looking, and shoe debating, and we arrive at Priscilla and Shelby's big day. July 17th proved itself to be a legit summer day, making the vineyard at Tres Suenos swim with heat. But even the OK heat couldn't stifle the love in the air. Priscilla and Shelby have a sweet, innocent, fun love, which made the day a blast to shoot! I'm glad to have seen this event unfold from the begging to the end, but yet not the end, because now they have forever :c)
(click here to see the wedding preview)

The makeup
vert4

The rings
vert1

The dress
vert3

And of course, the shoes!
vert2

The guys
P+S-11

The girls
P+S-13

P+S-10

P+S-14

And the beautiful bride
P+S-15

Shelby's reaction to his bride coming down the isle
P+S-17

The ring bearer's reaction... not quite sure why he gave this, but it's cute!
P+S-16

If you don't remember from Chainey & Stephan's wedding... I LOVE THIS VENUE!
P+S-18

Look at all those closed eyes smiling :c)
P+S-20


P+S-21

An excited bride!
P+S-22

And happy couple
P+S-23

Mmmm... sweet moments
P+S-24

The guy's hangout.. I like the smoke, the light, the natural effect of the trees..
P+S-26

A happy couple
P+S-27

P+S-28

P+S-30

Ever after

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP