Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Jamie & Jeff Engaged!

Here's another Deaconess buddy of mine!
Although, I guess Jamie no longer works at Deaconess, we are all still so proud of her! Within a couple months, she passed her boards to become an RN, celebrated a birthday, started a new job, but most importantly.. said Yes! to Jeff when he proposed. I hear she cried some as well :c)
I had heard a lot about Jeff as Jamie first started dating him when she still worked with us, so I was excited to actually meet the man who stole Jamie's heart! And what I found was a perfect compliment to her. They chose this awesome field to shoot their engagements in, and it couldn't have been a more perfect place for this country couple!

This house was built in the late 1800's.. I fell in love immediately..
Engaged-1

The bling
Engaged-2

Sweet moments
Engaged-3

Stunning light, cute couple, quirky location.. ahhh..
Engaged-4

Engaged-5

vert1

Ha! I knew I wouldn't have a hard time getting this shot from these two.. love it!
Engaged-7

Engaged-8

God, your creation is glorious. And the love you give two people. Thank you
Engaged-9

vert2

Had to get another shot of the stellar ring.. great job Jeff!
Engaged-10

The picture of their forever..
Engaged-11

Engaged-6

Engaged-12

To view all their pics, visit my site www.ashleyophoto.com/photocart
The access code is Jamie's last name.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP