Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Lindsey, Sam, and a Harley :c)

Lindsey is a fellow Sandite and saw that I am now a photographer through facebook (thank you facebook :c) She asked if I could shoot some pictures of her and her boyfriend in Tulsa. Our first attempt to get together in July got rained out (yes, crazy rain in July!!), and even though last Monday was blazing hot, at least I could take my camera outside!
They wanted to include Sam's new Harley in the session and asked if that was okay... my response.. heck ya! Check out the super fun shots-

Looking tough on a sweet bike
L+S(blog)

But don't worry, we laughed as well! This guy was wanting in the pic, and I surprised him by actually including him!
Vert5

mmmm..
L+S(blog)-2

On to downtown Tulsa
Vert4

I caught Sam checking out Lindsey here, and when I called him out, the second pic is their reaction :c)
Vert2

Can't blame ya Sam, Lindsey, your gorgeous!
L+S(blog)-3

I love watching couples interact
Vert1

Even though I shot this same location for Doriean & Chad earlier that morning, with the changing light there were still so many new locations!
Vert3

I pulled out my stalker lens and felt like a legit paparazzi with this pic :c)
L+S(blog)-5

So sweet
L+S(blog)-6

We'll end on a funny note!
4x4

Thanks Lindsey & Chad! I enjoyed getting to see you again!
To view the entire session, go to www.ashleyophoto.com/photocart
The access code is Lindsey's last name.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP