Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bad news Good news


I come to you with bad news and good news.

Bad news is always best 1st:
Jasmine Star did not choose my video, so no Seattle for me :c(
I can still attend the event online and hopefully learn a lot from it! And now I know how to make super cool movies :c)


The good news:
I just had an amazing weekend with my husband.
We didn't go anywhere or really do anything, we were just 'together' and I loved it!
Friday night we had dinner and a movie at home. Saturday Ray actually came, for the first time in the 2 years that we've been living here, to the pool! Since Ray doesn't need to lay out for a tan, doesn't really like to swim, and only attracts this ridiculous heat, this was a very sweet sacrifice for me :c). We played sand volleyball Saturday night, then Sunday we spent at the Yukon Lifechurch campus watching a friend sing and spent the rest of the day with a good couple friend of ours. See? Simple, but we danced together in the computer room, held hands in the car, giggled on the couch, woke up lazily in the morning, and simply enjoyed each others presence. So thank you, Ray, for being the man I get to enjoy my weekends with :c)

I hope you enjoyed your weekend as well!

DSCN0328

(the photo is not from this weekend... it just shows the man i love)

1 comment:

Brandi Sue said...

Sorry you didn't win, I thought your video was great! I wish I was that creative haha

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP