Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Friday, April 17, 2009

a garden party

what better way is there to celebrate your 8th birthday party than with a garden party? that was the theme of caitlin's birthday this year, and since her mom was going to be busy with games and kid patrol, she asked me to come take pictures of the event. i work with caitlin's mom at deaconess, and am excited that she is now getting into photography as well!
happy birthday caitlin!


cheers to you!
they played several 'garden' games
i love the expression of the girl in the green's face here!
the birthday girl and her 'crown'
i enjoyed all the garden touches! some delicious and festive cakes!
for my 'group' picture, they broke out in song and dance...
and this was an accident that was way over exposed, but i liked the artsy turnout (too bad the bday girl was too busy playing with a dead skunk to be in the pic...kids..)

the shadows and bright light of 2:00 and the constant motion of kids made this shoot a little more difficult.. but i had a fun time with all the kids!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

How fun! I just love her "crown"! I want a garden party! :)

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP