Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

4 dogs and a picnic

hello and happy saturday!
i've had a great past couple days, with clinicals ending, beautiful weather, and lots of opportunities to shoot! one of these beautiful days included a picnic with my good friends and our crazy dogs. kacey and i brought our boxers, and my friend ashley brought her 2 daschunds to create a fabulous mix of friends and fur.
this was my first shot, before i changed iso, settings, or anything (so back off). it came out overexposed and not quite properly focused, but i still thought it was hilarious.
here's ally and bailey
and of course reggie and honey, see if you can find a common factor in this sequence
are you seeing a trend?
reggie is a maniac!
and i can just picture matt sitting back, big 'ol grin on his face, chest puffed out, proud of his mean little pooch... poor honey! (but really, i can't look at it without laughing :c)
ally begging for our fabulous lunch
my friends! ashley, nichole, and kacey
quite the crew.. i think we scared all the small children..
and here's the dogs, done for before our walk was over. these pups have never experience oklahoma heat, and i don't think they liked it to well...

2 comments:

Belinda said...

i'm sad there are no pretty flower pictures! Hope your shoot went well this morning and the one tonight goes equally great!

Matt and Shannon said...

Hey I just noticed your comment our our blog about Shannon's cupcakes and I saw the pictures of your dogs. We love boxers! We have a boxer named Lucy and she looks a lot like your brindle. There should be quite a few pictures of her if you look at some of our older blog posts.

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP