Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

ashley and ryan: engaged

i had the opportunity to photograph ashley silk and her husband-to-be, rayn, or is it jeff? they sound so much alike?! no, only in my sad little head (fyi, i couldn't get ryan's name right through the first half of our session, so now he's got an alias at home when he gets in trouble by ashley.. your welcome ryan!). but before we get to their ever-so fabulous pics, i wanted to clarify my statement on my last post. i was thrilled about the color i've been seeing outside, and although i do love the color, after driving around all day, the only word in my head was saturation. it's like God pumped up the saturation bar 90% on the world. it's beautiful. so i took honey for a walk and tried to capture God's version of saturated green. and although i don't think my camera can ever capture as well as our eyes can see it, i thought this was a nice photo, and it reminds me of a heart, which makes a great intro to the engagement!

here's ashley and ryan in brocktown, okc. i work with ashley at deaconess, and was thrilled to get to take her engagements!
ryan was reserved with his smiles.. but they look so good on him!

ashley couldn't keep her eyes off ryan
this was some back lit alley fun!
love it!
they've got this modeling thing down :c)
love ryan's expression here

ashley and ryan wanted a pic of this tree, it's like a cool willow-pine, and i loved how this shot came out!
swine flu permitting.. they will be whisking away to mexico to exchange their vows!
back lighting and flair, my true loves :c)

3 comments:

Brandi Sue said...

Oooo saturation is a good word to use!! I agree with it! It's the only reason why I like cloudy days (because of how green it all looks) Great pics too! I think these are my faves!

ashley o. said...

thanks so much!

~abi~ said...

i am loving the back-lit photos!!!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP