Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

elene&martin: wed

congrats to elene and martin!
and congrats to me for finishing their wedding pictures! after starting with 2200 pictures and having 2 other jobs to work, i am very happy to be able to hand these pictures off to the beautiful couple. here's their special day~

to start the day, some pampering for the girls..
then to the hair salon, check out the ratted mess!
that tuned into this elegant bun!
the gorgeous dress
and a breathtaking bride
the bridal party
some details
the ring bearer and flower girl.. aww :c)
and here they are running around the ceremony with out a care in the world
when all of a sudden, they realize there's a bunch of people around.. and dad has to step in and save them.. i love the unexpected moments of a wedding
the excited groom
and an emotinal father
the church had fabulous live plants all over the church!
loved the smoke here!
and i had fun with the cross in the background :c)
sweet
and another ;c)
i loved all the nature!
flair!!!
cute couple
and now, a totally stoked couple!
beautiful
the beautiful cake
they had professional dance lessons just for this!
the toasts :c)
martin's grandma was a hoot!
grandma gettin' her groove on!
have fun with light and shutter speed
it was a beautiful wedding, thank you for including me martin and elene.
but it's also a beautiful day outside, so i'm going to go enjoy that before my last wednesday of clinicals!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP