Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

open mouth: insert foot

i have a confession.
i may have told a bit of a fish tale a while ago when i made the post about putting lights on our house. it wasn't my intent, but in trying emphasize my point, i think i went a little overboard. so to clarify to everyone, my step dad did put lights up on our house after i had asked (yeah i know, pretty bad when i said he never put up lights, but let me keep defending!). i guess why i got on my sob story was because i always wanted lights that went all over the house, on peaks and in valleys and all that. the only problem with that, we didn't have a house with peaks and valleys, so i was actually asking for the impossible (which is a pretty hard request to fill!). so i apologize felton, because you did do as i asked, and we even made a cool christmas tree in the front of our house out of lights. i also want to apologize to ray, whom i mislead, and after attempting to get on the house today to take the lights down, i realize what you went through and decided we no longer have to put lights on the peaks~ okay, i think i'm full of foot..
here's honey 'helping' put up the christmas decor today

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP