Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

a day at the dog park

today was a nice and laid back sunday :c)
we slept in, went to church, the dog park, life group, and next is bed! we also got to see some of our friends we haven't seen in a while (actually last time we saw them, their dog was a puppy who could sit in my lap, now he's the mammoth dog you see below!). speaking of the pic below, see how smart our honey is?! she loved the dog park with all the room to run free, but mostly she loved playing with all the other dogs (and by play i mean box them, jump all over them, and chase them). thankfully the dogs were all very playful, i just thought that the moment captured of the play-fight between our friends dog and honey was pretty funny! don't worry, she's just fine.
and here's honey after she found the mud hole (we blamed it on the bad influence of another dog..)
i hope you enjoyed your sunday as well!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP