Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

searching..

searching..
the other day i was reading the pioneer woman's blog and she was talking about searching for some lost pictures on her computer, and as i'm reading about it, i'm thinking 'hmmm, i'm glad i do a good job of categorizing my pictures.'
so for the last 30 minutes, i've been looking for last years ice storm pictures to put up on the post. and guess what. yoooou betcha! i can't for the life of me find them. now, the pioneer woman had years of pictures she was looking through, i have about a years worth (it was a year ago this month that i bought my slr.. crazy!). so anyways, i just wanted to say i hope everyone has been safe these last couple days!
ps. sorry, no pics to accompany this post!

1 comment:

~abi~ said...

oh my word, i LOVE ree! her blog cracks me up every day! :)

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP