Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

connor ryan

baby love. truly magical.
if you've been following my blog, you've already met trista, chris, and their newest addition, connor ryan. they are close friends of mine and happen to be the first ones to move past a 2-person family and enter parenthood. it's been amazing to watch this couple grow into loving parents so quickly. last wednesday, i got to invade their home and capture special moments between them and their first born. thanks guys, for the opportunity!
momma trista
pappa chris
here's connor in his sports themed crib.. he's going to be all boy :c)
gotta love baby rolls!
the rings that united..
..this loving famly
like father like son
and of course, one for the future girlfriends ;c)

1 comment:

~abi~ said...

aw, i just love this shoot, girl! you did a beautiful job capturing this sweet baby and his parents!

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP