Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- a place where I share a bit of my photography, a bit of my life, and a lot of me! I am in love with the life that God has provided me. I live with my wonderful husband in central Oklahoma, in the town of Edmond. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I enjoy my work as a nurse and photographer. I adore sweets, nature, and my pesky (but cute) boxer, Honey. I feel that I am blessed with a passion for photography, and pray that I am able to bless others through it.

Thank you for being here and sharing the experience with me!

Friday, December 5, 2008

when you wish upon a star..

here he is. my hunk-of-a-hubby making my dreams come true!
see, ever since i was young, i would beg and beg my parents to put lights up on the house (to no avail). so now, in my 24th year and as a proud owner of a house, i turned to begging husband! and of course because he loves me more than my parents (or because i can punish him easier ;c), he was pleased to make my every dream come true, can't you see it on his face?! but seriously, ray will make all kinds of sacrifices for other people (he even gave up free tickets to the big OU game this weekend so that he can attend one of his good bud's graduation parties.. if you know ray, that's big). so beyond spending his friday off work by killin' his thighs on the roof for me, ray has made my dreams come true by being the kind of husband you 'wish upon a star' for :c)

2 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

that's so awesome!! how exciting to decorate your own house now!

Kriea Arie said...

Thats awesome! My hubby still wont put up lights ;)

Blog Archive

Copyright Information

All images are copyrighted work of Ashley Ofosu Photography, LLC©

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP